CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., March 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Throughout the production process for seamless and welded tube and pipe, industrial fluids are crucial in rolling, cleaning, and protecting the metal to ensure high quality results. Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR, "Quaker"), a leading global supplier of process fluids, provides a comprehensive "Front-to-Back" product range that offers metalworking fluids for the front end of the tube and pipe manufacturing process as well as corrosion preventives and protective coatings to finish at the back end.
Quaker will be exhibiting at Hall 5 – Stand F15 at Tube Dusseldorf (https://www.quakerchem.com/events/tube-dusseldorf), the premier trade fair for the tube processing industry, from April 16-20 in Germany.
QUAKERDRAW® 4470 EXPANDER, a new expansion fluid for thick walled large diameter pipes, will be introduced with the benefits of:
- Water based chemistry resulting in easy cleaning and no sticky residues
- Compatibility with seals
- Excellent lubrication properties
Responding to the on-going industry demands of addressing environmental concerns, improving operational costs, and boosting product aesthetics, Quaker will feature a range of cost effective and performance enhancing tube and pipe products:
QUAKERCOOL® forming and threading coolant fluids for electric resistance welded (ERW) manufacturing
- Boron-free, formaldehyde-free, and mineral oil-free variations
- Cost effective options
- Available in synthetic, neo-synthetic, semi-synthetic, or microemulsion compositions
- For use in forming, sizing, thread cutting, and hydrotester
FERROCOTE® Corrosion Preventives
- Low odor
- Solvent based or VOC free options
- Provides up to 12 months corrosion protection
- General purpose maintenance and floor cleaner
- Formaldehyde free systems cleaner and sterilizer for extending coolant life
- QUAKERCOAT® 710 Black: Water based black coating for premium quality OCTG pipes
- QUAKERCOAT® 151: Water based acrylic clear coating (available in EMEA only)
- QUAKERCOAT® 025: Ultraviolet (UV) cured coating
To complement its product line, Quaker's global team of process experts provides application expertise to deliver customized solutions for specific customer needs in the tube and pipe industry.
For the full product line offerings for tube and pipe applications, visit: https://www.quakerchem.com/industry/tube-and-pipe/
About Quaker Chemical Corporation:
Quaker Chemical is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. For 100 years, Quaker has helped customers around the world achieve production efficiency, improve product quality, and lower costs through a combination of innovative technology, process knowledge, and customized services. Headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania USA, Quaker serves businesses worldwide with a network of dedicated and experienced professionals whose mission is to make a difference. Visit quakerchem.com to learn more.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extensive-range-of-process-fluid-solutions-for-tube--pipe-applications-300609367.html
SOURCE Quaker Chemical Corporation
Jessica Sabedra, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, T. 610.832.8503